A TIMELINE OF THE HISTORY OF SSN MEDICAL PRODUCTS.
- Company established
- Commencement of manufacturing activities.
- First dipping line set up with capacity of 30,000 gross of condoms.
- Second dipping line set up, total capacity is 60,000 gross.
- Obtained ISO 9002, ISO 13488 and EN 46002 certification.
- Supplied condoms for The Body Shop’s HIV / AIDS campaign.
- Supplied condoms to DKT do Brasil, one of the world’s most successful social marketing organisation.
- Third dipping line commissioned followed by the fourth, bringing total production output to 200 million pieces per annum level.
- Obtained SABS (South African Standards Bureau) certification.
- Commenced development of OBM business and Coral brand condom range
- Officially launched Coral condom range for export market at the Medica Exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Exclusive supply contract with Sumore for the Wonder Life brand, a market leader in major Chinese cities as well as in Hong Kong enters into its 4th year.
- Supplied condoms to UNMEE (United Nations Mission to Eritrea and Ethopia).
- Launch of RINDU line of Manjakani condoms for Malaysian and Indonesian markets.
- Successfully supplied condoms to the Nepalese Ministry of Health.
- Exclusive supply of gloves to Resmedupak Group in Russia enters into its 5th year.
- Coral branded condoms are now retailed in more than 7 countries in the Middle East Region. Arabic version of Coral website goes live.
- Begins supplying condoms to the Government of Madagascar.
- Signed contract with Remed Pharma, S.A. Belgium, one of Europe’s biggest OEM condom brand owner (Preventor).
- Development of PU (Polyurethane) condoms begin.
- Gloves turnover exceeds condom sales for the first time
- Turnover exceeds RM20 million milestone.
- Supplies condoms to one of the biggest tender market in the world, South Africa.
- Selected as one of the few exclusive suppliers to Pharmaniaga Bhd for the local Malaysian market.
- Mr. Richard Lim, a businessman with established businesses in Singapore and Papua New Guinea invests further into SSNMP.
- Supplies Industrial Gloves to Ammex USA for the United States Market.
- Successfully re-obtains the SFDA (now CFDA) Certification for the ever lucrative China market.
- Begins supplying gloves to Medcom, a wholly owned subsidiary of Reckitt Benckiser.